Rammer.ai is an early-stage startup building an AI platform that enables existing businesses and products to integrate meeting intelligence in their workflows. We are hiring some of the key positions to grow our team in India.
We are looking for a User Interface Developer with skills in UX designing to build the interface from scratch for a complex system that involves cutting edge technology stack on both Back-end as well as Front-end, and Machine learning based technologies.
You will own the complete UI/UX design of the system, and work directly with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on the entire software development life-cycle of the system.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. You should be able to cope up with the changing needs with high agility. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
You will :
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Technology research and evaluations
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Work directly with the existing and potential customers
- Collaborate with vendors to enhance the product
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Technical onboarding of new hires
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Experience in building Web UI applications which integrate with the backend services
- Proficient in build and project management tools for UI projects – NodeJS, NPM, Webpack, Yarn, Babel, Linters, etc.
- Intermediate-level skills in designing UI tailored for the best UX experience – understanding of UX techniques.
- Understanding of various designing tools including Photoshop.
- Experience of using other UI frameworks like AngularJS and some popular libraries like jQuery etc.
- Experience of using at least one NoSQL database.
- Experience on building simple backend services using either of the technology like NodeJS is added advantage.
- Experience in working on at least one of the public/private Cloud Platform – AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience and a good understanding of one of the API design framework Swagger or Apiary
- Experience or knowledge of NLP frameworks like StanfordNLP, Apache OpenNLP, and understanding of NLP fundamentals is an add-on.
- Experience and understanding of at least one Machine Learning system – e.g. TensorFlow, Apache Singa, etc is preferred
- Very good understanding of fundamental design patterns in software design
- In-depth understanding of the Algorithms and Data Structures concepts
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related degree
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org