Rammer.ai is an early-stage startup building an AI platform that enables existing businesses and products to integrate meeting intelligence in their workflows. We are hiring some of the key positions to grow our team in India.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to build a complex system that involves cutting-edge Back-end technology stack involving Machine learning and Deep learning techniques in NLP space.
You will own the end to end Software Development of the Back-end system and work directly with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on the entire software development life-cycle of the back-end system.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. You should be able to cope up with the changing needs with high agility. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software along with the architecture that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Leader and technical expert in the software development team.
- Work directly with the existing and potential customers
- Collaborate with vendors to enhance the product
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience.
- Experience in software development, scripting, and self-managed environment, with leadership experience in software development teams.
- Proficiency in development using Java and Spring eco-system. Experience in developing Spring Boot applications and building micro-services is preferred.
- Proficiency in Python and NodeJS is required.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one NoSQL database. Preferred are, MongoDB and Neo4j
- In-depth understanding of the Algorithms and Data Structures concepts
- Experience in working with at least one of the public/private Cloud Platform – AWS, Google Cloud, Azure to build cloud-native applications.
- Experience and a good understanding of one of the API design framework – Swagger or Apiary
- Experience of using and implementing DevOps frameworks for CI/CD for the E2E project lifecycle.
- Experience on the message buses like Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Very good understanding of fundamental design patterns in software design
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with the problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related degree
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org