We are looking for a Software Engineer to build a complex system that involves cutting-edge Back-end technology stack involving the Machine learning and Deep learning techniques in NLP space.
You will own the end to end Software Development of the Back-end system and work directly with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on the entire software development life-cycle of the back-end system.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. You should be able to cope up with the changing needs with high agility.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software along with the architecture that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Leader and technical expert in the software development team.
- Work directly with the existing and potential customers
- Collaborate with vendors to enhance the product
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Experience in software development, scripting, and self-managed environment, with leadership experience in software development teams.
- Proficiency in development using Java and Spring eco-system. Experience in developing Spring Boot applications and building micro-services is preferred.
- Proficiency in Python and NodeJS is required.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one NoSQL database. Preferred are, MongoDB and Neo4j
- In-depth understanding of the Algorithms and Data Structures concepts
- Experience in working with at least one of the public/private Cloud Platform – AWS, Google Cloud, Azure to build cloud-native applications.
- Experience and a good understanding of one of the API design framework – Swagger or Apiary
- Experience of using and implementing DevOps frameworks for CI/CD for E2E project lifecycle.
- Experience on the message buses like Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
- Experience in developing UI applications in a modular way.
- Very good understanding of fundamental design patterns in software design
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with the problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related degree
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com