We are looking for a Backend/Full-stack software developer Intern who can identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle. Candidate should be proficient in Java Spring and node.js.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Experience in software development, scripting, and self-managed environment.
- Proficiency in development using Java and Spring eco-system.
- Proficiency in Python and NodeJS is preferred.
- Understanding of the Algorithms and Data Structures concepts.
- Experience in working with at least one of the public/private Cloud Platform – AWS, Google Cloud, Azure to build cloud-native applications.
- Good understanding of one of the API design framework – Swagger or Apiary.
- Very good understanding of fundamental design patterns in software design.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- Analytical mind with the problem-solving aptitude.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com