Rammer.ai is an early-stage startup building an AI platform that enables existing businesses and products to integrate meeting intelligence in their workflows. We are hiring some of the key positions to grow our team in India.
We are looking for a Backend/Full-stack software developer Intern who can identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle. Candidate should be proficient in Java Spring and node.js.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies.
You should have:
- Experience in software development, scripting, and self-managed environment.
- Proficiency in development using Java and Spring eco-system.
- Proficiency in Python and NodeJS is preferred.
- Understanding of the Algorithms and Data Structures concepts.
- Experience in working with at least one of the public/private Cloud Platform – AWS, Google Cloud, Azure to build cloud-native applications.
- Good understanding of one of the API design framework – Swagger or Apiary.
- Very good understanding of fundamental design patterns in software design.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- Analytical mind with the problem-solving aptitude.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org