Rammer.ai is an early-stage startup building an AI platform that enables existing businesses and products to integrate meeting intelligence in their workflows. We are hiring some of the first key positions in the US complimenting the growing team in India.
You will be responsible for developing the foundation of the marketing strategy that will be instrumental in leading the company to become the behemoth of what it is today. You will not just be executing the strategy, but also working closely with the business and product teams create a friendly, thoughtful and approachable brand for the early-stage startup selling to both enterprises and developers.
- Tell our story in a way that resonates with our desired audience and emphasizes value.
- Help us create the category of the new type of voice tech infrastructure and craft the story that will help us own the category.
- Help Sales sell the right content with the right messaging for the platform
- Build content, such as pitch decks, demos, and other materials, that make the message clear.
- Define a press strategy and talk about our accomplishments so that we all can feel humbly proud of those moments.
- Create the digital assets we need to communicate the world – why and how we are solving this problem and share our learnings with the rest of the industry
- Set up the marketing tech stack, create a process of getting new leads into the funnel, and nurture the people we speak to and develop a community of enthusiasts and evangelists.
You are highly motivated to make an impact on people’s day to day life using technology, don’t care about titles and are excited for the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and get busy.
You will also
- Lead product marketing for target market segment, driving product marketing strategy, operational planning, and execution.
- Collaborate with product management on product validation interviews, derive insights on the pain and challenges our product solutions solve for customers and translate those insights into market positioning and value messaging leveraged across the organization.
- Lead the development of user, influencer and buyer personas in the target market segment in partnership with product management.
- Function as the product communication and messaging owner between product, marketing, sales and customer success for target market segment.
- Create and manage Rammer.ai’s product value messaging framework, including key-value differentiators and market positioning for the target market segment.
- Create and manage product releases notes and product-related communications to internal (sales, marketing, customer success) and external (customers, analysts) constituents.
- Develop and manage sales enablement tools (sell sheets, website content, pitch decks, competitive battle cards, case studies, etc. ), support sales cadence message optimization and product-related sales training in partnership with the sales ops team.
- Manage the product launch process for the target market segment, including GTM planning and campaign orchestration in partnership with sales & marketing channels and partners.
- Support vertical sales markets with targeted product campaign strategies and plans, including vertical-specific positioning, promotions, and campaigns.
- Execute analytics and reporting on the value created within the target market segment.
- Travel as required – 10-15% of the time.
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing/marketing.
- Creative thinker with the drive and skill to execute with minimal direction
- Self-starter who can manage their own projects and deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail and precise writing and presentation skills
- Deep data analytics and data processing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-driven, startup culture
- Passion for building systems and processes from the ground up, oftentimes with the limited existing structure
- Flexibility and eagerness to be part of a rapidly growing and evolving tech company
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org