Rammer.ai is an early-stage startup building an AI platform that enables existing businesses and products to integrate meeting intelligence in their workflows. We are looking for an experienced product leader to set the vision and guide the development of our Conversation Intelligence APIs which integrates over voice or text to existing communication products and business workflows.
We are hiring some of the first key positions in the US complimenting the growing team in India and you will be setting the foundation of the company and lead the product.
- Own the long-term product vision for session management in Rammer’s core intelligence platform and the API layer for verbal conversations
- Discover opportunities and solutions by gathering feedback from customers and prospects, iterating on API mocks and UI wire-frames, white-boarding technical implementations
- Work with your team to evolve existing services and define new ones, prioritize their features, and craft their user experience.
- Represent your product road-map and business metrics to Rammer’s technology executives, customers, and teams across the company
- Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience required.
- Is obsessed with delivering the most customer-centric experience on the planet, showing proven success in ownership, the bias for action, and thinking big
- Exhibits excellent judgment, prioritizing between existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence.
- Is a strong business owner, comfortable sharing their vision with senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to dive deep into details to make ideas into reality.
- Understands the technical and architectural challenges developers face when building a sophisticated, polished web or mobile application
- Has experience developing a product management team and talent, but isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and do hands-on work
- Understands programming fundamentals and isn’t afraid to write code – you’ll be drafting mock REST and client-side APIs, and occasionally building simple demo applications to share your product’s capabilities and your vision for its future
- Bonus points: Has first-hand experience with key real-time communications technologies such as WebRTC, SIP, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org