Rammer.ai is an early-stage AI platform that enables existing businesses and products to integrate meeting intelligence in their workflows. We are hiring some of the first key positions in the US complimenting the growing team in India and you will play a critical role in setting the foundation of the company and the product development. As a Principal software engineer,
- you will build a complex scalable developer platform for conversation-analysis that can be used to create different use cases of voice intelligence.
- you will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering to customers the capabilities in our platform based on cutting-edge containerization technologies, especially for complex machine learning workloads.
- you will also be blazing the trail for taking the horizontal layer of conversation intelligence built inside Rammer and enabling them to be consumed by developers in a consistent, reliable and easy-to-use ways to create different user experiences across verticals.
- you will join a team that runs lean, iterates fast and obsessed for extremely delightful customer experience.
- you will be in a position that carries a ton of responsibility and provides opportunities to impact customers’ satisfaction and grow the business exponentially.
- you will create a new layer of intelligence over voice and text that involves working with heavy machine learning and deep learning systems in NLP space.
- you will deliver maintainable well-tested code, be a technical leader for your product area, work collaboratively with other teamsas well partners in the industry and open source communities, and leverage user telemetry to measure the impact of your work.
An ideal candidate would be
- at least 4-5 years of experience in building highly scalable and robust software systems from scratch.
- experienced in developing high-quality software along with the architecture that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- enjoy working independently with little supervision
- excellent in an organization and problem-solving skills and working in a highly dynamic work environment that requires fast iterations and high agility.
- very dynamic, and good at handling multiple things at the same time.
- good at Identifying, prioritizing and executing tasks at any phase in the software development lifecycle
- strives towards and practices producing clean, efficient code
- good interpersonal skills to be able to work with the customers directly
- has some leadership qualities and bonus points working in a distributed and remote team eco system
- excited to work on Voice and AI space solving unsolved problems 🙂
- In-depth understanding and experience in either two of these stacks – NodeJS, Python, Java/Spring
- Experience in building applications using ReactJS
- Experience of working on NoSQL database.
- Very good at designing efficient Algorithms and Data Structures to produce an efficient implementation
- Experience in implementing DevOps frameworks for CI/CD for the E2E project lifecycle.
- Experience working with at least one of the public/private Cloud Platform – AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- UX Designing experience knowledge is preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com