We are looking for a versatile marketing specialist who can deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership of the marketing engine from strategic planning to iterated implementation. The primary responsibility of this role is to build and manage campaigns that funnel customers into the pipeline and assure exponential growth. Using a variety of marketing avenues, you will bring our API platform to the forefront of customer’s minds. Creativity is key, as you will explore new ways and avenues to bring customers into the API Platform ecosystem.
- Social Media marketing and promotion for our API platform.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, optimize searchable content on marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify emerging trends, technologies and opportunities to grow in the digital space.
- Generate, streamline, optimize, schedule and manage website.
- Use and understand website and social analytics to measure results and develop and recommend future strategy.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple digital channels and customer touch points.
- Plan and track content marketing efforts from production to promotion of content.
- Manages internal/external social communications / newsletters / campaigns.
- Write posts and blogs for various internal and external communications channels.
- Fine tune B2B marketing and explore new avenues for our API Platform to pursue.
- 2 – 4+ years experience in digital marketing in a B2B environment.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience on working with Technical markets in the software field.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and ability to build marketing models.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Knowledge of website tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WordPress, SEMrush, Google Trends).
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, educate and motivate about Rammer.ai.
- Experience in market research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development and campaign execution.
- You are a content developer, comfortable with rolling out Web, Email, and Video content.
- Passion for working with technology platform products and solving consumer needs.
- Mega Bonus Point : if you have previously crafted campaigns for API’s.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org