Rammer.ai is seeking a Junior Data Analyst to join our company in support of our Data Scientist Team in Koregaon Park, Pune.
- Perform the data analytics using various statistical methodologies on the conversational textual and numeric datasets.
- Perform data pre-processing and post-processing on the input and outputs from different systems.
- Provide analytics support to the team and processes that support the quality, integrity, and transparency of data integrated from multiple data sources.
- Ensure timely and thorough data review of incoming source files, implementation extracts, ad hoc data sets, and conversational data.
- Responsible for assisting Data Scientists in the maintenance and evolution of the methodologies and artificial intelligence and machine learning models using automated and manual data dissemination procedure.
- Validate initiatives to establish a standard data model and best practices for data flow and interpretation.
- Facilitate tracking, communication, escalation, and triaging of claims and reference data issues that arise.
- Support project initiatives in producing descriptive statistics for written analysis and hypothesis testing.
- Support a team of analysts to scale and complete data management, in order to serve downstream business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree along with 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Experience in data analysis using one or more programming language (Python is preferred)
- Experience in using Graph/Chart tools and libraries to generate visualizations and reports.
- Understanding of various data formats/sources like CSV, JSON, SQL etc.
- Understanding of basics of Machine Learning and AI is added advantage.
- Experience analyzing and manipulating large data sets.
- Experience using data analytic tools for management, dissemination, and reporting in a database for business needs.
- Must have fluency in English language and understanding of the correct grammar and language heuristics.
- Experience in performing data analysis using various statistical methodologies and algorithms to derive insights from the data.
- Experience supporting analytical data projects across functional teams.
- Experience with data manipulation with Python and retrieving data from various data sources like databases, or similar data access, manipulations, and statistical analysis tools.
- Experience in developing, implementing, testing and maintaining automated and manual A processes for data validations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to interact with and influence decision-making by non-analytical business audiences.
- Strengths in data issue root cause analysis, with accountability over resolution development and execution.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com